The Fat Emperor, Ivor Cummins, and The Pharmacist Who Gave Up Drugs, Graham Philips have teamed up once again to bring you a brand new podcast, with a TWIST…The roles have reversed and Ivor, the world-renowned interviewer, is now being interviewed! They discuss Ivor’s book: Eat Rich Live Long and shine the light on world domination by Big Food on the one hand which makes you sick and Big Pharma on the other which makes you only 10% better.
Available now on all streaming platforms, please enjoy and give us a review in the comments or on Trustpilot -This enables us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how ProLongevity can help everyone achieve their best health.
Resources discussed in the podcast
- Ivor Cummin’s book
- Early Technical Talk
- Vitamin D
- The Common Soil Hypothesis
- Dr Micheal Eades – ‘Paleopathology and the Origins of the Low-carb Diet’
- Dr Micheal Eades and The Fat Emperor
- Gabor Erdosi – Processed Food Perils
- Gabor Erdosi and The Fat Emperor
- Nina Teicholz
- Robert Lustig on the ProLongevity Podcast
- Dr Chris Knobbe – Diseases of Civilisation: Are Seed Oil Excesses the Unifying Mechanism?
- Dr Chris Knobbe – Omega-6 Apocalypse: From Heart Disease to Cancer and Macular Degeneration
- Nadir Ali – Beating Heart Disease Through Understanding LDL
- Ted Naiman MD – Protein vs Energy
- The Fat Emperor – The Crucial Story of Vitamin D and Human Health
- Mark Felstead from We Love Our Heart on the ProLongevity Podcast
In case you missed it, Graham and Ivor did a podcast last year which makes for some riveting content, please watch, enjoy and leave a comment so you can help other people in similar circumstances feel confident about trying ProLongevity.